Tuesday, September 24, 2019

How to Go till Boarding Gate in a Airport with Parents

How to Go till Boarding Gate in a Airport with Parents

          We no longer have to leave our loved ones at the security counter and peek through the glasses to have a last look of loved ones face. Everyone would have faced this difficulty when you are parents are flying alone back to home country through the airport immigration and security. Least it would have made us feel uncomfortable.

Solution:

          I found something very interesting for the first time that there is something called zugangsberechtigung . 

How to do we get it ? 

At check in Counter in counter we should ask for it and they will give you this paper filled with the flight information and your name and its validity with a bar code.

what you need to get it ?

Your Passport with a Valid Visa

How Does it work?

You can go through the security gate using the bar code and immigration and till boarding gate. You can stay with your loved ones till they go for boading and come back through normal exit route and then normal immigration procedure.

Original Article : 

Hi all ,I just want to share an useful information. Yesterday, I went to Munich airport with my parents as they where leaving to India and at the checkin counter, I enquired if I can go with my parents till the boarding gate ,and the officer told me YES, it is possible, if I am carrying my passport with a valid visa,and as I was having both ,they gave me an entry pass with flight number and it had a bar code with which I was able to enter in security checkin and immigration gate as well and I was able to go till the boarding gate.

While returning, I just had to follow exit path and normal immigration check will be done.

I thought it could be useful to many here! lots of people’s parents and relatives come to Munich, so this might help you and u can drop them till boarding gate.



2 comments:

  1. I simply love this blog. Much thanks for this sort of data. student accommodation Frankfurt, student accommodation Hamburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed but also entertained! student accommodation Stuttgart

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS - 19 October 2019

DAILY NEWS - 19 October 2019 WORD OF THE DAY ⦁ Reisen (n)- travel ⦁ Streik (m) - Strike ⦁ verdächtig(adj)-Suspicious Small step...