Saturday, October 19, 2019

DAILY NEWS - 19 October 2019

DAILY NEWS - 19 October 2019

WORD OF THE DAY

Reisen (n)- travel
Streik (m) - Strike
verdächtig(adj)-Suspicious

Small steps for astronauts, but great one for all women

For the first time, Jessica Meir and Christina Koch are the only women in space and working at the ISS. Congratulation! Because data shows: Space is still a man's business.
The first woman in space in 1963 was the Soviet cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova

Thousands at Kurdish Demo in Cologne

Protests against the Turkish military offensive: Of the expected 20,000 protesters in Cologne, only about 10,000 appeared. They protest largely peacefully.
Kurds and other demonstrators are protesting against the Turkish military offensive in northern Syria on Saturday (19.10.2019) in Cologne . The police had expected at least 20,000 people - appeared half.At the demo the mood was partly heated up. There were minor scuffles. Isolated firecrackers were detonated. 

UFO warning strikes 


The union UFO threatens to extend the warning strikes scheduled for Sunday morning at four Lufthansa subsidiaries back to the parent company. Reason is that Lufthansa has rejected new UFO demands for negotiations on more salary on Friday evening in just one hour in writing. "Strikes at Lufthansa are possible again at any time," said deputy UFO Chairman Daniel Flohr. "Lufthansa wants to deliberately provoke us."Lufthansa confirmed the existence of the letter in which the employers' union air traffic told the union on Friday: "Due to your lack of ability to complete a diploma, it is still not possible to talk to you."

Parliament postpones Brexit vote

The British Parliament will no longer vote today on the new Brexit agreement as planned. Instead, MEPs voted 322 to 306 votes in favor of Oliver Letwin's motion to first decide on the proposed legislation on the treaty in the British parliament. It is clear that the decision means a defeat for Prime Minister Boris Johnson. He had promised that Britain would leave the EU by 31 October at the latest - whether by agreement or without

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I'm Mark Milley. I am very happy to return to this great forum to testify to the help I received from Williams David. I desperately needed a loan in another to be free of debt and financial ties that my ex-husband imposed on me. It was really bad to have to seek help from friends, family and even my bank, but one could help me because my credit score was really bad. So I was browsing with my computer and I saw some testimonials from people that David William helped with a loan, then I decided to contact him in his email {Personalloanesay@gmail.com}, then I received an email from them and I did my best asked about my part To my great surprise, they transferred the loan I requested to my account and now I am very happy to cancel my debt and I have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of me and my family. If you need a loan, contact the best lender of all time, David Williams, in his email: Personalloanesay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me, I'm from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan to expand my evergreen group company it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of loan assistance please come to this honest man and you can be safe as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Daily92news

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS - 19 October 2019

DAILY NEWS - 19 October 2019 WORD OF THE DAY ⦁ Reisen (n)- travel ⦁ Streik (m) - Strike ⦁ verdächtig(adj)-Suspicious Small step...